The Central Bank has announced nine(9) vacant positions for interns throigh its CBK Internship Program (CBKIP).The bank's Internship Program seeks to develop a pool of young talents adequately exposed to central and commercial banking operations.
Successful aplicants will get hands on experience in the kenyan banking and financial sector while at the same time have an opportunity to build new contacts ,professional network and mentors within a duration of six(6) months of working with the CBK.
- A bachelors degree from a recognised university in the fields of finance, economics,accounting,microfinance,management sciences,Law or any related courses.
- A masters degree in finance, banking,Law, Management or related fields will be an added advantage.
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 29 years
- Have a recommendation or reference letter from attended university
- Posses interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal oriented,dynamic,passionate and self driven.
- Be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- Be a person of integrity and well rounded
- Have strong analytical skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Visit CBK Career Page
- Fill in the online application form
- Attach required documents
- Submit the application.
- Copies of academic certificates
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Reference or Recommendation letter
All applications must be submitted on or before 23rd June 2017 for consideration.
Important Points To Note
- CBK will not offer employment after the completion of the six months internship program.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.