Saturday, September 05, 2020

How To Top-Up Or Decrease NSSF Contributions

    September 05, 2020   No comments


If you feel like you're not contributing enough or you're contributing too much savings to your NSSF account, you can voluntarily change the amount through your employer.

Whether you want to increase or decrease the amount contributed, you'll need to get a Voluntary Top Contributions Form from NSSF. The form is available on NSSF Website 

Fill in the form correctly specifying the amount and effective date for the change to take place.

Finally submit the filled in form to your employer and the employer will take the necessary step to complete that.

Next, your NSSF contributions will reflect what you desire.

Voluntary top NSSF form Kenya


Mwabaya Katana

About Mwabaya Katana

Mwabaya Katana is a Finance Online Researcher and Writer.He is the founder of 'Loans Kenya' Blog.

Next Post
No comments:
Write comments