|Loan Apps In Kenya|
The list of loan apps is growing steadily in Kenya. About 3 years ago, we only had Tala (which was Mkopo Rahisi by then), Branch International and Saida.Today, we are welcoming a new kid on the bloc like every month!
As I have already said, the list is long and ever growing ,but I'll mention afew I personally bumped into them.Kindly note that the list is not in any order,just listing the names.
Always look for an updated list of Loan Apps on homepage
Loan Apps List
- Shika loan app
- Branch loan app
- Pesa Zone loan app
- Jazika loan app
- Tala loan app
- Stawika Loan App
- Utunzi Loan App
- Saida Loan App
- Timiza Loan App
- Afrikash loan app
- Okash Loan App
- Okolea loan app
- Haraka loan app
I always try the apps before posting for Kenyans on this blog.And because i did ,all these loan apps gave me different experiences as I was interacting with them.
Look at some of what I encountered ;
- Some apps were easy,simple to use and even attractive in colour while others were not at all.
- I had to pay fees or charges before applying for loans with some apps
- I had to upload Mpesa statements for some apps to get and read my data while other apps did everything from the background after giving permissions.
- With some apps,you can call ,sms, DM on social media or email to get assistance from customer care desks.Some ,you just drop a message within the app.
- Not all apps disbursed loans instantly.It can take hours or days. Some never worked on weekends. I had to wait till Mondays.
- Some apps give rewards for referring friends and family while others don't .The rewards' value and the redeeming terms also varied though.
- With some apps, I had to wait a bit long (like a day) for the app to update after making a repayment. Other apps updated instantly.
- My loan limit increased fast and with large margins with some apps.With others ,the margins were small and increased after a very long while.
- Some apps gave extremely small loans for a start while others started with thousands.
- Some apps charge high interest rates while others charge low affordable rates.
- I also found that some apps offered more services in addition to Loans for example buying airtime, insurance and paying bills.
I just can't exhaust all here but am sure I've given a substantial overview right there. Now as per my experiences I would wish to name the best three loan apps which I found most convenient in 2018.
Read also; What I learnt about Loan Apps
3 Top Loan Apps in 2018
After considering all the experiences I went through while using loan apps, I would name the following apps as the best as of 2018.