Okolea loan app under Okolea International, gives quick mobiloans to all Kenyans through their android smartphones but unfortunately I have never been able to be approved for one.As per the information on their website,the loans range between ksh100 to ksh100000
I don't know much about it but the app interface is fine.Thats am sure of because I tried it.I checked the comments on Google play store and saw that some were lucky to be approved for loans though complaining.
Check this one ;
Nobody likes paying to get a loan.One thing which I also found with this app is 'appraisal fee' of ksh100 if you didn't get approved right away for the loan.
Check this one;
For me I said no because the bad guys do this to get away with people's money.They take the fee and go quiet.I contacted Okolea and am still waiting for their feedback.
People kindly share your experiences with this app through comments below. I'll still share how to use Okolea for those who would like to give it a try.
Getting Started with Okolea loan AppYou need to have an Android smartphone.
- Go to play store and download Okolea
- Fill in the required details
- Check for your loan limit displayed and apply
- If not approved you can choose to wait and try again later or pay the appraisal fee
How to apply for a loan from Okolea
- Log in the app
- Check the displayed loan limit and apply
- Your loan will be sent to your Mpesa number verified by Okolea
How to repay Okolea loan .
- Select the Repay Button within the app and proceed
- Or Go to Mpesa
- Lipa na Mpesa
- Enter business number (here enter 245316)
- Account number (enter your phone number here)
- Amount (enter the loan amount here)
How to Contact Okolea help team
- Call or WhatsApp 0720178775 or 0748679076
- Email; Support@okolea-international.com