|Shika Loan App @shika_app|
I normally test loan apps before recommending to Kenyans and i did exactly that to this app.Infact together with other 4999 Kenyans, I was given an exclusive chance to test this new kid on the bloc on Monday 28th August.
Read the full Shika app preview release story.
So yes,Shika gives out money.Check this message;
LHS61Axxxx Confirmed.You have received Kshxxxx.00 from SHIKA 811645 on 28/8/17 at 8:54 PM New M-PESA balance is Kshxxxx.00. Buy goods with M-PESA.
Don't worry with the hidden values represented by xxxx.Its just for financial privacy purposes.
Shika loan features
- The app is currently available to android system mobile phone users in kenya.
- Only safaricom subscribers (those with safaricom simcards) can use the service at the moment.
- Loan limits range between kes500 to kes 20000
- Loans approved are disbursed to MPesa within 3 minutes (180seconds).
- Loans are charged a flat facitation fee of 15% (percent) the amount approved.
- Maximum repayment period is one month. However one can choose to pay daily, weekly or after 30 days.
- Late repayment attract 10% rollover fee on top of the amount owed.
- Delaying to repay for more than 60 days will lead to listing with the CRB as a defaulter.
Getting started with Shika loan app
- Go to play store and download the Shika app
- Instal the app into you mobile phone device
- Sign up with your safaricom mobile phone number and your national ID number
- Create your Shika PIN
How to apply for Shika loan
- Log in to your Shika account using your registered mobile phone number and your Shika PIN
- Select 'Request loan'
- Enter the amount you wish to borrow.(Hint;Never exceed the loan limit provided for you below)
- Select 'confirm'
How to repay Shika loan
- Login to your Shika account
- Select 'Repay loan'
- Select 'COPY' button (you'll be redirected to your safaricom sim toolkit)
- Select Mpesa
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa
- Enter business no;(Here paste or write Shika Paybill number 811655)
- Account no; (Here enter your registered safaricom number)
- Enter amount;(Here enter the loan amount you're supposed to pay)
- Enter PIN
Note; If you know the Paybill number ,you can skip the other initial steps and start ahead from step number 1 (that is ,going to mpesa directly ) and proceed to pay.
How to Contact Shika help team
You can always reach the Shika loan officers for help through the following contacts;
- Visit 4th Floor,Interswitch Offices,Orbit Place,Chiromo Lane,Westlands,Nairobi.
- Call or SMS to 0742143999
- Email to: Care@shika-app.com