|Africa Digital Banking Summit 2017|
This year's summit carries the theme 'Re-imagining the future of mobile and digital banking in Africa' and it aims at inspiring those attendees to start thinking differently with the aim of revolutionising the whole banking sector in the continent.
Those expected to attend the summit are top level banking officials, ICT managers,Fintech innovators, banking consulting firm heads, banking legal experts,Journalists and other media officials, policy makers & regulators,telecom top officials among others.
Top SpeakersSome of the top speakers during the AfricaMobile &Digital Banking Summit include among others;
- Joseph Mucheru- CS Ministry of ICT Kenya
- Samuel Mwangi- CEO Umati Capital
- Leon Kiptum- Head,Alternative Channels,Family Bank
- Caroline Cherotich- Cofounder/Chair Atlantis Finance LTD
- Trevor Kimenye- CEO/Cofounder Ongair
- Victor Ndlovu- Visa Country manager
- Waweru Kuria- CEO/Cofounder Inuka pap
- Armando Morales- IMF representative Kenya
- Cameron Goldle-Scot -CEO/cofounder Musoni Services
- Dennis Ondeng- CTO kopo kopo inc
- Olive Butkow- CEO GroTech Venture Capital Company(SA)
- Kizito Makatiani- CEO Turnkey Africa
- Nicole Van Der Tuln- First Access(USA)
- Establishing technologies to backup data and revamp infrastructure more effectively to make operations more efficient
- Learning how to empower customers with different mobile and Internet payment and transfer options through POS and mobile wallet capabilities in oder to diversify banks offerings and improve customer satisfaction
- Distinguishing among the various ATM and ITM advancements to replace costly and ineffective branches with innovative teller machines.
- Gathering ways to protect ,secure and safeguard banks and customers information through advanced protocols in oder to combat APT and cyber security attacks
- Revealing ways to integrate Islamic banking and conventional banking systems for expedited processes
- Uncovering middleware and core banking implementation strategies in order to integrate systems to ultimately unveil customer behaviour and increase retention rates.
- Fintech Weekly
- ABC(African Business Central)
- ITweb Africa
- Capital Markets in Africa
How to Be Part of This Summit
To attend this summit,simple reserve a seat through the Africa Digital Banker website or call +254 721 730 585 or +254 718 767 655