In simple terms,mkopo kodi targets landlords and landladies who have been in the business for more than a year.
Mkopo Kodi Features
- Property owner can borrow between kes50000 and kes2million
- Repayment period ranges between 3 months and 12 months
- Loan can be disbursed within 24 hours after applying
Requirements For Loan Application
- Original National ID
- Copy of KRA PIN
- Bank statements for the last six months
- Original 1 Passport Size Photo
- Latest 12 months’ Payment Vouchers from Property Agent
- Copy of Agency Contract
- Latest electricity /water bill for the property
- Property Search Report stamped by authorized mandate.
Who QualifiesPeople who qualify to apply for mkopo kodi loan are landlords and landladies getting rental income.
How To ApplyInterested property owners can apply for the mkopo Kofi loan facility by visiting any nearest Platinum Credit Branch or apply online through platinumcredit.co.ke/mkopo-kodi/