Getbucks is accessed through the www.getbuckss.com/ke website for financial solutions to Kenyans.The lender,apart from giving quick online loans,also provide some insurance services to its members.
How to be a member.
Kenyans are supposed to access the getbucks website and open online accounts there.The details that will be needed during the account signing up include;full names,ID number,Job details,Employer details,Mpesa line number or bank account details.Loan amount will depend on each borrowers credit score.
Read how to apply for Getbucks loans
Read: Haraka loans,new Getbucks' credity facility
- To participate,you must be employed.
- Must be earning over kes15000 per month
- Your employer must agree to be involved
Borrowers who fail to repay their loans will make getbucks take the following moves;
- Lock borrower out of getbucks account
- Submit borrower report to CRBs
- Use third party collection process for the loan
- Take legal actions against the borrower
Getbucks have several offices in kenya.Call the nearest office for more;
- Nairobi;020 2434017/9
- Mombasa; 020 2623950
- Kisumu;020 2681237
- Eldoret;020 2589331
- Kitale;020 39843
- Kakamega;020 2593392